Guest: @midnightsmoke1 : We are so glad we made it to show 4-37 to close the season out properly. And so to celbrate that event, we take a page from our friend Dr. Squee's book, and have a good friend interview us. We are so glad steve agreed to do it for us, and hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for listening for (on February 18th) for (as many as) 4 years. You guys are always on our mind, and driving us to make the show better. Thank you all so much.
Cheers, and here's to Season 5!!!
- Wayne Foundation Announcement featuring Kevin Conroy is used with permission from Jamie Walton (Co-Founder of the Wayne Foundation)
- “Adult Language & Conversation Warning” - Provided & Performed by @TheScoobyDoom
- “Go Get ‘em ThatMan” clip from SModcast 237 - Guy LaPointe Hunts the Maple Syrup Gang and is used with permission from Kevin Smith @ThatKevinSmith - Yet another reason, we love you SIR!
- ThatMan on Fatman Theme - guitar by Stephen Holden and vocal & lyrics by Scott Holden
- Closing Theme - Psilocybin - by Keith Zuccolo & Scott Holden ©1996 - is used with permission and performed by:
- Joe Decker - Bass Guitar
- Scott Holden - Lead Vocal
- Chris Pennie - Drums
- Keith Zuccolo - Electric Guitar
- Produced by ThatMan Productions LLC - ©2016 - All Rights Reserved - visit thatmanonfatman.com